Marketing Intern (Paid Position)
Albrecht Incorporated is a developer, owner, and manager of retail, industrial, and office properties in Northeast Ohio. Our mission is to manage and develop our properties so our tenants can be successful. We are seeking a Marketing Intern (a paid position) for our Akron, Ohio corporate office for June-September 2021.
The Marketing Intern will help create a plan to market the Company’s properties and present the Company professionally online through the evaluation and improvement of the Company’s digital presence including property listings, and digital assets.
The Marketing Intern will work primarily with the President, Director of Retail Properties, Evolve Marketing (the Company’s Marketing Agency), the Company’s listing agents (CBRE, CRESCO), and online listing services Co-Star and Loopnet. This position reports to the President.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in marketing, design, art, architecture, and business will be working toward a degree in marketing and/or business and will be highly proficient with computers and operating in a digital environment.
Specific Job Tasks Include:
- Assist with the re-design of the Company’s website (no coding needed)
- Evaluate and improve the Company’s digital assets
- Collect digital assets including photos, videos, and Matterport files
- Work with Co-Star and Loopnet (digital listing services for commercial real estate) to ensure our online presence is optimized
- Prepare and send weekly marketing e-mails
- Use Adobe Creative Suite to create simple digital assets for marketing and leasing purposes
- Tour properties with the President, and Director of Retail Leasing
- other job marketing related responsibilities as assigned
The applicant should possess the following technical skills:
- Highly proficient operating in a Microsoft Windows-based environment
- Highly proficient with the use of web-based technology and websites
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, and MailChimp a plus
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
If you have any questions regarding this position, please feel free to contact Joe Albrecht at email@example.com. Please set forth your qualifications and explain in writing how you meet the requirements of this position. Send your submission in e-mail format or as an attachment. Thank you for your time in considering this position.